This part of your assignment will be emailed to you before any works starts to show you how the work on your paper will be proceed.
Here is a sample of the OUTLINE:
If your browser cannot view this, just download it here.
FREE Step by Step Guideline
This is very important for questions in fields such as Economics, Mathematics, Programming and Statistics among others. This part will allow you revise properly and fully understand what your question was all about.
Here is a sample of the Step by Step Guidline:
If your browser cannot view this, just download it here.
FREE Plagiarism and Grammar Report
We take the quality of our services very seriously. To this end we provide a FREE Plagiarism and Grammar Report so that the client can view the quality of our work firsthand.
Here is a sample of the Plagiarism and Grammar Report:
If your browser cannot view this, just download it here.
FREE Formatting and Unlimited Citations or References
As a client you are free to request as many citations, references or sources as you think adequate for your task. We also provide FREE Formatting for you at no extra cost.
Here are the formats and citation methods that we currently offer. (If you have any special formats we will arrange for them to be done at no extra cost)
We do not believe is less than perfect work. As such we are willing to provide unlimited revisions if the work is less than satisfactory at no extra cost.
The Project Paper focuses on a suggested topic related to art,
architecture, history, music, or literature. The project will reflect
your views and interpretation of the topic. This project is designed
to help you stretch your mind and your abilities to be the creative,
innovative, and critical thinker you already are!
Choose one (1) of the topics from the list of topic choices below.
Read the topic carefully. Write a three to four (3-4) page paper
(750-1,000 words) that responds to each of the items described in the
For the topic you choose:
* Support your ideas with specific, illustrative examples. If there
are questions or points associated with your chosen topic, be sure to
answer all of the listed questions and address all of the items in
that topic. If your topic asks you to do several things related to the
topic, be sure to do each of the things listed.
* While some of the topics tend to lend themselves toward particular
writing genres, you are not restricted to the specific format
suggested for the individual topic. For example, you may do an
“interview,” a “proposal,” a “letter,” a “short
story,” a “blog,” an “essay,” an “article,” or any other
written genre for almost any of the topics. The project is intended to
be fun as well as informative, so feel free to be creative with the
delivery of your information.
* Use at least two (2) sources besides the textbook, which counts as
one (1) source.
Topic choices (pick 1):
* Office Art Memo. _Memorandum._ Your boss, who knows you’ve been
taking a humanities class since he pays for your tuition
reimbursement, has tasked you with managing the art budget for your
company, expecting you to choose various pieces of art for the new
corporate offices. (Note: Replicas of the works are acceptable since
they are more cost-efficient and you are working on a budget.)
Include the following:
* Identify three examples of 19th century Impressionist painting or
sculpture and three Post-Impressionist works. Explain how the six
pieces of art fall into these two styles.
* In a memo, describe the appearance of your six choices to your CEO
so he or she will know what the art looks like and where it would be
placed in the corporate offices.
* Explain why each piece is considered to be historically
* Explain how each piece “fits” your company’s overall (or
desired) corporate image. Keep in mind that a piece of art is supposed
to “say” something about the owner, so describe what would these
pieces of art say about your company.
* New Composition. _Speech._ Your uncle’s birthday is in two
months, and everyone knows that he loves almost all kinds of music. As
a birthday gift for him, you want to have a special piece of music
composed in his honor which will be played at a family birthday
celebration. Write a speech that you will make to the composer’s
agent. Include the following:
* Narrow your choices down to three composers you’ve studied in
this course. Choose one of the composers and explain why you want him
to write the “ birthday present” music.
* Explain why the other two composers were ultimately not selected.
* Specifically identify the musical elements in the composer’s
style that you would like to be included in the new music written for
* Describe what sort of emotion is generated by listening to the
works of your selected composer; in other words, what do you want your
uncle to “feel” as he hears the music, and why is this composer so
perfect for this composition?
* Harlem Renaissance Poets. _Essay & Poem._ Choose two poems by
different authors from the Harlem Renaissance. Write an essay that:
* Describes each author’ ? ? s role and importance within the
* Identify the elements in each of their poems in which you see
evidence of the “ double-consciousness” being expressed by each
* Describe the primary themes you see in the poetry written during
this time period, referring to specific lines in each of the poems.
* Write your own poem that expresses these identified themes of the
* Women’s Roles Then & Now. _Script._ Script a conversation
between two notable women from the 18th and/or 19th century on the
roles women should play in society. Within the dialogue, include:
* Biographical information for each woman,
* The historical status for women in general during the time period
in which each woman lived.
* What opinions each of the women might have on the role the women
should play in society during their lifetimes.
* What each of the women might think about women’s current roles.
* Other topic choice recommended and approved by the professor and
supported by the grading rubric.
The Project Paper will be graded on:
* The level to which the instructions were followed.
* The extent to which all four (4) parts in the topic were
* The adequacy of information, examples, and details which support
the general claim or main idea.
* The clarity and relevance of the explanations and descriptions.
* Adherence to standard rules of grammar, punctuation, and
* The inclusion of three (3) required references (two (2) additional
sources besides your textbook) documented using APA style.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
* Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12),
with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA Style
format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions
specific to the selected topic.
* Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the
date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the
required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
* Explain how key social, cultural, and artistic contributions
contribute to historical changes.
* Explain the importance of situating a society’s cultural and
artistic expressions within a historical context.
* Examine the influences of intellectual, religious, political, and
socio-economic forces on social, cultural, and artistic expressions.
* Identify major historical developments in world cultures from the
Renaissance to the contemporary period.
* Use technology and information resources to research issues in the
study of world cultures.
* Write clearly and concisely about world cultures using proper
This platform is for the student with the question, whether it is a tough assignment, a topic that they did not understand, a short essay, an exam revision project, a field research project or a dissertation and a capstone project. We are here to make sure that that student leaves with an in-depth comprehension of their subject matter. This is mostly in the form of Question and Answer, a student asks a question, and we guide them through the answer.
Currently, we have over 300 tutors qualified in a wide range of subjects and course units. Each and every of our tutors has been vetted meticulously on the basis of their academic qualifications and tutoring experience.
We make sure that each question is assigned to the most qualified tutor in that specific field. The students that we assist have informed us that we are contributing to their progress through various academic institutions globally.
And for all this, we charge $15 per page. The question is, what are you waiting for?
You Get a COMPLETE and UNIQUE answer to your question within your set deadline
You also get a FREE Chapter Outline and Academic Sources See More
You also get a FREE Step by Step Explanation Attached (for revision) See More
You also get a FREE Plagiarism and Grammar Report See More
You also get a FREE Formatting and UNLIMITED Citations Or References See More
You also get a FREE Unlimited Revisions See More
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Will Durant
At Bezern, have consistently ensured that our clients get nothing but the best possible services and materials. Our tutors are ardent practitioners of this with over 94% of our clients informing us that they got an A or its equivalent in the work that was handled and guided by our tutors.
In addition, we have a dedicated 15-strong support team who not only liaise with students on live chat, email and phone but also counter-check every paper before delivering it to client. This means that even before you get your work it will have been reviewed more than three times to eliminate any errors.
But that is not all, we also attach a Grammar and Plagiarism report to every sample that is prepared here at Bezern. That way, the students can verify our bold claims of ZERO PLAGIARISM AND PERFECT WORK for themselves. And the Grammar and Plagiarism report is prepared FREE without any extra costs.
In short, by the time you are reviewing the paper you can be sure that the quality of your help is up to the BEZERN standards.
In regards to the general Bezern site policy on privacy and cookies please refer to the terms and conditions. This section will address privacy regarding order assignment and handling.
In short, we cannot surrender or collect any information that we do not have.
Our Refund and Money Back Policy has already been highlighted in the terms and conditions and therefore this sections will only highlight the refund and money back policy when dealing with academic assistance.
We provide FULL refunds for any undelivered work or works late enough to be considered undelivered. In addition, we offer full refunds for any plagiarism exceeding 30%.
We offer PARTIAL REFUNDS for any late works and any plagiarism exceeding 10% of the total paper.
Despite this we rarely if ever give refunds because we never violate the terms and conditions of our services. We always deliver the paper on time and with a plagiarism report attached so you can rest assured that your paper will be perfect.
These guys are epic, not a single lateness or plagiarism, and they attach the reports. Keep it up guys!
University of King's College
Best price selection
And to imagine I had been paying over $30 per page for poor quality work. Bezern got half the price for double the quality.
Bezern.com is perfect for me, no more no less
*Please note the images used are automatically generated and assigned. We do not request images from our customers for reviews.
See How This Works
If you spend more than $100 you will get FREE monthly subscription worth $5 per month. This will allow you to access every paper, question, notes, course materials, flashcards and answers that we have in our database for your study and revision.